Home – New Forums Marketing mastery customer service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Sharon Elliott
    • Total posts: 50
    Up
    ::

hi, my husband and i have a domestic house cleaning and mowing business, and i was after some input about how to keep customers happy ?

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Ummmm…do a good job? At a reasonable rate? :confused:

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Ummmm…do a good job? At a reasonable rate? :confused:

Wendy :)

Sharon Elliott
    Up

hi wendy, Would you reward your good customers and how ?? we have a list of great clients who are very happy with our services, would you do extra or take your services to them a step further or would that be intruding ??? what are your ideas

Sharon Elliott
    Up

hi wendy, Would you reward your good customers and how ?? we have a list of great clients who are very happy with our services, would you do extra or take your services to them a step further or would that be intruding ??? what are your ideas

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

I know a pet sitter who cuts flowers from her garden on the last day of a job and leaves the client with a bunch of fresh flowers – KILLER word of mouth maker! Something like 90% of her clients are referrals.

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

I know a pet sitter who cuts flowers from her garden on the last day of a job and leaves the client with a bunch of fresh flowers – KILLER word of mouth maker! Something like 90% of her clients are referrals.

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Do something different like baking home made cookies or like above said, leaving a bunch of flowers!

Word of mouth all the way!

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Do something different like baking home made cookies or like above said, leaving a bunch of flowers!

Word of mouth all the way!

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

A great and simple way to encourage repeat business is with Reward Vouchers. – Once you have completed each job, simply give the customer a voucher/coupon/offer that encourages them to either book you again immediately or at least have you in mind the next time they need a service.

It’s simple, cheap and you can measure the result easily. Start by printing the vouchers at home in small quantities and once you have learned what does and doesn’t work then make the step up to a professional design/print combo (which you should easily be able to keep cheap too).

Next time you perform you lawn care service for a client, make sure you do a good job and then give the home owner a good deal and saying, book me in for you next cut in 6 weeks time now and you’ll receive the “benefit” of….

Hope I was helpful.

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

A great and simple way to encourage repeat business is with Reward Vouchers. – Once you have completed each job, simply give the customer a voucher/coupon/offer that encourages them to either book you again immediately or at least have you in mind the next time they need a service.

It’s simple, cheap and you can measure the result easily. Start by printing the vouchers at home in small quantities and once you have learned what does and doesn’t work then make the step up to a professional design/print combo (which you should easily be able to keep cheap too).

Next time you perform you lawn care service for a client, make sure you do a good job and then give the home owner a good deal and saying, book me in for you next cut in 6 weeks time now and you’ll receive the “benefit” of….

Hope I was helpful.

Sharon Elliott
    Up

thankyou everyone for your encouraging messages, you have given me lots of ideas and we have been busytoday to put some into our business this week

Sharon Elliott
    Up

thankyou everyone for your encouraging messages, you have given me lots of ideas and we have been busytoday to put some into our business this week

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Like many others have said, it’s the personal touch that will help you keep your current clients and increase the number of people that will tell others about your business.

Best of luck with it all.

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Like many others have said, it’s the personal touch that will help you keep your current clients and increase the number of people that will tell others about your business.

Best of luck with it all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.