Home – New Forums Marketing mastery customer service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Sharon Elliott
    • Total posts: 50
    Up
    ::

thank you steve, i totally agree with you. your statement bring forward another question, we have weekly, fornightly and monthy clients who we clean for — we see things and hear what our clients want us to do but they give us the same amount of time to do the whole house plus any extras that they want us to do .??????

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

When my cleaning lady first started working for us, we went through the house together and decided on what jobs would be done weekly, which ones could be done fortnightly, and which ones were monthly.

Would it be simple and clear (and probably pleasing for your customers) if you did something similar in written form? Sort of like a quote, I guess.

I’ve had my same lady now for 2 years this April, and she’s wonderful, but only because every Friday when I walk in the door, everything that I’m wanting and expecting to be done, has been done.

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

When my cleaning lady first started working for us, we went through the house together and decided on what jobs would be done weekly, which ones could be done fortnightly, and which ones were monthly.

Would it be simple and clear (and probably pleasing for your customers) if you did something similar in written form? Sort of like a quote, I guess.

I’ve had my same lady now for 2 years this April, and she’s wonderful, but only because every Friday when I walk in the door, everything that I’m wanting and expecting to be done, has been done.

Wendy :)

Sharon Elliott
    Up

hi wendy, thankyou for your comments

Sharon Elliott
    Up

hi wendy, thankyou for your comments

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.