Home Forums Find the help you need Customised insurance for a small event?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Can anyone point me towards an insurance company that will do a customised insurance policy for a small event? I am wanting to hold an open day for my business which involves showing people around a number of leased properties that I grow vegetables on. I can’t find any insurance business that will even consider it.

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Rowan @ GardenLarder, post: 201933 wrote:
    Can anyone point me towards an insurance company that will do a customised insurance policy for a small event? I am wanting to hold an open day for my business which involves showing people around a number of leased properties that I grow vegetables on. I can’t find any insurance business that will even consider it.

Rowan,

I can think of a few that offer event policies, but they only deal via insurance brokers (not direct to the general public).

Is there any reason why your current Business Liability policy cannot be extended to include this activity? I have clients in similar situations and they have their farm / business policy cover the ‘open day’ – they need to supply some information to the insurer each time but usually the insurer is quite accommodating towards the risk.

Happy to have a chat if you want to give me a call and discuss with me.

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.