Home – New Forums Tech talk Customised WebApp linked to Quickbooks Online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up
    ::

Howdy everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had any prior experience with either developing, or having developed for them, a web application using something like PHP, connected directly to Quickbooks Online via QODBC, or incorporating a MySQL database.

Did you find any pitfalls and/or problems to look out for?

I also need to get an idea of the functionality of the Customers section, and how much contact/sales data you can record without plugging in a CRM app.

Any info will be highly appreciated :-)

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

I’ve never actually done this, but my team have done similar things and are very experienced with PHP and ODBC. If you’re looking to partner up on this job, give me a buzz :)

Martin

Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up
    embersketch, post: 163243 wrote:
    I’ve never actually done this, but my team have done similar things and are very experienced with PHP and ODBC. If you’re looking to partner up on this job, give me a buzz :)

Martin

Thanks Martin, but at this stage, all I really need is to get an idea of the limitations of the customer centre in QB Online, as far as CRM type activities are concerned, so that I can map out the “gap” between that and what my client wants.

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.