Home – New Forums Logistics Customs Clearance and Freight forwarding

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BSA1949
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,
    Bollinger Shipping is a value for money local customs brokerage service. We understand the processes, opportunities and pitfalls associated with importing and exporting so your business can run smoothly. don’t want the hassle of dealing with international trade?

Then call us today on 02 9980 1364 or visit us at http://www.bollinger.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi BSA1949,

Thanks for joining the forum today.

We’re all about the people behind the business around here, so please feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Lou40
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Re: Customs Clearance and Freight forwarding help GST

Hi I am a new business importing clothing (fitness) from the USA.
    We have had to pay 10%tax and 10% GST already and that eats up profits before we start. We have imported two lots of around $13,000 and paid nearly $3000 per shipment on customs and GST.
    I haven’t registered for GST as a business as I don’t think I will earn the threshold this financial year.
    So can I claim back GST? IF I am not registered? It just seems so hard to make a living this way, as by the time we take out all the cost involved, website and packaging etc profits will be greatly reduced.
    I know I need an accountant but thats another expense on top of mounting ones.
    Please help if you can. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.