Home Forums Wellbeing & balance Dance Fitness tutorial to stay fit and healthy <3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Passada
    • Total posts: 2

Hey guys,

My name is Joanna and I am new here! I am not sure if I can post this here – but being a dancer and dance studio owner, I have a lot of our students who use dancing as a therapy to relax and for their mental health and wellbeing.

I am not sure If I can post this here, but hopefully it will be of some use for anyone who want to try unwind and relax. It definitely help me every day and has been a very strong advocate for my well being.

Video Link: Dance tutorial
    Our company is called Passada – School of Afro Latin Dance
    We teach Latin Dance Classes and fitness classes. [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Links] [

Hope you guys like it !

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,117

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo.

We have a Welcome thread that will give you a heads up about our standards and the rules we enforce to make the community a helpful and positive experience for all of our members.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

We monitor all posts and I have done some light editing to your post to remove a promotional link but wish to offer you a warm welcome and success with your business.

Cheers

Passada
    • Total posts: 2

Awesome,
    Thank you Paul for the warm welcome !
    I will check the welcoming thread as well !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.