Home Forums New here? Share your story David from Perez Enterprises

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    DBGibson
    • Total posts: 8
    THE PEREZ STORY

The Story

All through my life I have had to fight to make things happen. Fighting to finish year 12 when teachers believed I could not make it, fighting to finish my degree when academic staff believed that I could not make it and hindered me from progressing to completion, abusive businesses that I have worked with stopping me from earning an income, businesses that did not deliver on what they promised and I am still fighting to gain financial security and establish my business and brand.

During this time the name PEREZ stayed on my mind. PEREZ is Hebrew for breaking through. This name and brand is so appropriate because it has its origins within my own personal fight to achieve things. So, I have a desire to set up PEREZ as the central business with other ventures forming part of what I will name PEREZ ENTERPRISES.

My desire is to use the PEREZ ENTERPRISES group to bring in multiple streams of income through ecommerce, property, trading, investing and business so that I can fulfill my ultimate goals of being able to financially sponsor people that will be a good fit for the program and to set up a not for profit organization to provide legal representation for those that are powerless to fight back.

Sponsorship

It peeves me off how many promoters of various income producing strategies there are out there that charge an arm and a leg for their courses but do not have the balls to put their money where their mouth is and help people with limited financial resources to get started.

Perez Legal

From my own experience I have had to fight unethical, corrupt people. However I was only able to take the fight as far as my limited resources would allow me and government institutions gave limited if no help at all. This is why I would like to establish a not for profit organization within the Perez brand to provide legal representation to those that have limited resources and feel powerless against their oppressor.

Its form is to be like Angel Flight only with lawyers and solicitors donating their time to represent the powerless of the community. It is not there for those that have gotten themselves into their situation because of their own actions, but it is primarily there for those who can’t fight back against their oppressor.

In time I hope to develop and sell my own products, and build up the Perez brand and business/es.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my story and my plans with you. I look forward to connected with you.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Welcome. Sounds like an interesting idea, I hope it comes through for you.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,142

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=113740]@DBGibson[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting today.

Have you tested your ideas? – if so, what were the results?

Cheers

DBGibson

To be able to get to these goals I have to have a portfolio that is generating an income, so that is what I am working on at this stage.

I am hoping that I can connect with members here and grow my ecommerce business as it forms part of the portfolio.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    DBGibson, post: 264030, member: 113740 wrote:
    To be able to get to these goals I have to have a portfolio that is generating an income, so that is what I am working on at this stage.

I am hoping that I can connect with members here and grow my ecommerce business as it forms part of the portfolio.

David, to be honest, I have looked at your website and I have no idea what services you are offering, maybe you are selling maps or is it pictures of explosions.

Why would anyone jump on board you business based on what you are offering on there.

DBGibson

Hi bb1.

Thanks for your feedback.

My website is a new one so I am in the process of uploading the products. There is however, a link to my Ebay store.

I have access to a multitude of different products, so my goal is to meet the needs of multiple customers.

bb1
    Participant
    DBGibson, post: 264033, member: 113740 wrote:
    My website is a new one so I am in the process of uploading the products. There is however, a link to my Ebay store.
    I must need new glass’s, the best hidden link, can you point me to where I should find it
    DBGibson

I went in and edited the link. It was ‘Learn more’ so I changed it to ‘Order online’.

Thanks for the ongoing feedback. It enable me to improve my website.

If you do check out this link please make suggestions as to what products you think would sell or that you would like to see.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant

Sorry, but I think you need a web designer to redo your website. It really isn’t good at all. It has a terrible design and also doesn’t tell people what you do at all.

bb1
    Participant
    DBGibson, post: 264044, member: 113740 wrote:
    I went in and edited the link. It was ‘Learn more’ so I changed it to ‘Order online’.

Thanks for the ongoing feedback. It enable me to improve my website.

If you do check out this link please make suggestions as to what products you think would sell or that you would like to see.

Ok now I can find it, but my next question is why would I press it, the rest of your website gives me no inclination of any trust factors, it’s there is a lot of negativity, sorry but could I suggest getting a web person in.

DBGibson

Rowan: Could you elaborate? What aspects of the site are a terrible design?

bb1: Elaborate on what you mean by trust factors? When you say lots of negativity, what do you mean?

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    DBGibson, post: 264067, member: 113740 wrote:
    Rowan: Could you elaborate? What aspects of the site are a terrible design?

bb1: Elaborate on what you mean by trust factors? When you say lots of negativity, what do you mean?

There is no cohesion and the site has no theme that pulls things together and tells people what you do or who you are. The explosion images are just confusing – what do they mean. There is no reason for anyone to trust you or whatever it is you are selling, let alone click on any links as it just looks so spammy. Sorry but you really need to pay for an expert to redo your site.

By trust factors are things like pages that give people a sense of trust in you like about me page, shipping and return pages, FAQs etc. The blurb on your home page makes little sense and does nothing to explain your business.

There is no way I would consider even for a moment risking my money on such a website.

DBGibson

It was actually Google business that created the website. I just typed in the details and they created it. I can only make limited revisions until I get my verify code which is arriving by mail.

I noticed that there are only two of you commenting. Where are the others, or did you scare them off?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,142
    DBGibson, post: 264080, member: 113740 wrote:
    I noticed that there are only two of you commenting. Where are the others, or did you scare them off?

[USER=113740]@DBGibson[/USER] – the two members have provided a sound analysis and it would take a lot of work on your site to get to the point where more feedback was needed – in my opinion.

bb1
    Participant
    DBGibson, post: 264080, member: 113740 wrote:
    It was actually Google business that created the website. I just typed in the details and they created it. I can only make limited revisions until I get my verify code which is arriving by mail.

Everything [USER=28171]@Rowan @ GardenLarder[/USER] said, also do you actually own the company name, just checking ASIC the info there doesn’t match. A whois of your website shows that the domain name is still available (didnt think that was possible). The sob story at the start will turn anyone off, no ABN listed, I could go on but you get the drift.

If thats what google business give you, sack it and get a real web person onto the job, there are some good one’s here, but there are also crap one’s here, so dont assume that as they ply their trade here it is an automatic tick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.