Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Day 1-flyingsolo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mdib50
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone
    Just registered in this forum and look forward to hearing from lots of people about their successes and what I can do to give referrals to members of the forum.
    After working nearly 40 years on salary I now have my own network marketing business. Its great – I am my own boss for the first time!!
    Please say “goodday”
    Michael

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Congratulations and welcome you have seen the light.

Should that have been Welcome and congratulations , you have finally seen the light?

Soloism is what you make it, can be fun and very rewarding.
    Pray tell me what exactly is Network Marketing?

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Welcome to FS Michael..

So what is it you do? You mentioned network marketing business? what you describe it is that you do?

Hold networking events? market via existing networks.. or am I way off the mark?

mdib50
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    exstatic, post: 13500 wrote:
    Welcome to FS Michael..

So what is it you do? You mentioned network marketing business? what you describe it is that you do?

Hold networking events? market via existing networks.. or am I way off the mark?

I own and operate an international greeting card for all occasions. I look for people who want to become users of the cards in their business and personal life to build relationships with clients, staff, volunteers and family & friens and also people who are looking to grow a sendoutcards business for themselves. SendOutCards has been running in the US for over five years, is now the only networking companies among the top 500 companies in the US and is now in Australia. Go to http://www.sendoutcards.com
    Have a look at the DVD and if you are interested get back to me
    Cheers
    Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.