Home – New Forums Tech talk Design Studio CRM and Workflow Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Melanie Miller Biz Coach
    • Total posts: 90
    Up
    ::

Can anyone recommend a good workflow management software with a CRM – the dream would be to find one that integrates with Sassu and Mailchimp – I know that is probably not realistic! :D

I would really appreciate your feedback on what works and what doesn’t. There are so many solutions – too much choice!

Thank you!

Melanie

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Melanie

I have heard great recommendations for both 1 page CRM and also Infusionsoft.

Workflow Max is another.

I haven’t personally used these but I have heard great things.

bees
    • Total posts: 81
    Up

Hi Melanie,

I’ve trialled several (not Design Studio) but none seems perfect for our needs. It’s a huge component of your business so I guess the truth is it’s about trialling them and finding which one works for you.

For what it’s worth, we signed up to the trial of infusionsoft, and while it looks totally awesome, the reality was it wasn’t much more than what we could do with mail chimp and a good contacts manager……not at the stage we are at anyway. Had infusionsoft offered a more robust ecommerce platform with their software instead of it being an afterthought, we’d have worn the cost and gone down that path.

As it is, we’ve stuck with insightly (free) and mail chimp to use with our bigcommerce site. It’s not ideal in that we rarely use insightly for the things we wanted it for.

I’m sorry, I realise that’s not very helpful but I think this is one area that is so personal and ‘business specific’ that you might need to play with a few and test them out.

Our accountant swears by workflow max, as does a designer friend of mine who has been using it since it first came out. That’s going to be my next trial.

HTH.

Janine

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Being a programmer and a tinkerer, I set a day aside and made something which would perfectly handle my day to day, exactly the way I want it.

Not a viable option for everyone of course, but it’s the only way to avoid a compromise.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.