Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Developing an e-commerce business in the LED market

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    E-commercer
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently joined Flying Solo and have been reading a lot.

I’ve had 24 years of experience in the IT industry and have been working on an e-commerce business in the growing LED market in Australia.

I’ve done a lot of the background work, with two steps already done:

1. Project Plan – connected to LED supplies from China (Over 100 supplies provide more than 180 product categories. Comparable price with warranty of quality)

2. Website development (70% done, include shopping card, payment, shipping, sales promotion in front-end. And Stock on order and supplier on-time performance, CRM etc at back-end)

3. Marketing – now up to the next step of marketing and developing the business for launch.

I am interested to learn more from forum members on this step, and am also open to working with a business partner and/or investor to take the next step.

I have a business plan, budget and website sample, so PM me if you’re interested.

Thanks,
    E-Commercer

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi E-Commercer,

Welcome to the forums on behalf of the Flying Solo team!

You say you’re up to the stage of marketing your business… could be worth checking out our free ‘Flying Solo Guide to Marketing‘ – available in the member downloads section. Plenty of tips in there to get you started.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Jodie

E-commercer
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Thanks Jodie, I will take time to searching about target.
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.