Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Developing kids passion in sport

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tlees1611
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,
    We run a small business called Sporty Little Munchkins. Our aim is to develop kids passion in sport and promoting a healthier generation. We run multi sport classes for preschool aged (2 1/2 – 5yr) old kids, and School holiday sports camps for 4-9yr olds on sydney’s northern beaches. We have been running for 2 1/2 yrs now and really putting a major focus on our marketing & branding efforts, with which we are just learning.
    Heard about flyingsolo from small business big marketing podcasts and thought it was the perfect arena for us to learn & see what others are doing.

Looking forwards to being part of this community.

Cheers
    Tim
    http://www.sportylittlemunchkins.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Tim,

Great to learn more about you and your business – it sounds like heaps of fun :)

Thanks for joining in the forum chatter,
    Jayne.

Kids n sport
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Tim,
    i am starting my business Nspire kids- leadership, resilience, potential and would love to see how your marketing has been beneficial to your success. Would love to chat in re to how you started and any handy advice for starting the new venture. I live in W.A and would love to connect with some one. Please email me Shahid Jefcoate [email protected]– fantastic to see another person sharing my passion- 5 years as a Physical ed teacher and high performance coach

Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146
    Up

Hello Tim

welcome ..

Great business name … munchkins is a favourite word of mine!

you’ll find lots of people with advice/opinion here .. When you are a small business it is nice to connect with others and get feedback. You already have a mutual link with Shahid .. So it seems it is already worthwhile joining flying solo.

look forward to hearing how your business develops ..

Regards
    Morgan

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Kids n sport, post: 156875 wrote:
    Hi Tim,
    i am starting my business Nspire kids- leadership, resilience, potential and would love to see how your marketing has been beneficial to your success. Would love to chat in re to how you started and any handy advice for starting the new venture. I live in W.A and would love to connect with some one. Please email me Shahid Jefcoate [email protected]– fantastic to see another person sharing my passion- 5 years as a Physical ed teacher and high performance coach

Hi Shahid, and a warm welcome to you too.

I hope your new venture goes brilliantly :)

Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.