Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Development consultant turned hairdresser?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul B.
    • Total posts: 119
    Up
    ::

Well not quite…

Hi,

My names Paul and I currently work for a development consultancy as an Urban Planner. My partner is a (talented) hairdresser who is in her final months of her apprenticeship and laready booking home haircuts. Since expressing her interest in owning her own salon my entrepreneurial juices started flowing…

…and here I am. Im hoping to support my partner in marketing and sourcing retail for her home salon to assist her in developing an effective model she can integrate into her future salon.

Cant wait to get stuck in and learn, learn, learn. If anyone has suggestions/warnings/words of encouragement; im all ears.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paul,

Great to meet you and apologies that your first post got held up in our moderation queue for a while there.

I’m sure you’ll pick up some handy tips here just from reading and participating in conversations, but please feel free to start a new thread outlining any specific questions you have too.

All the best to you and your partner and this new venture,
    Jayne

Paul B.
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

Hi Jayne,

No problem – just dont let it happen again (tongue firmly in cheek).

I will be sure to raise some thought provoking questions from time to time. The resources on this website are quite impressive; Im very excited.

To all the hair salon/retail upstarts out there, please make yourself known! I would love to hear some of your experiences.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.