Home Forums New here? Share your story Devup – A No BS Web Development Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mikedev
    • Total posts: 5

G’day Soloers
    My name’s Mike, and my partner and I run Devup, a Web Development company in Melbourne.

Who are we?
    We’re a team of two extremely passionate web developers. We’ve had our own affiliate / ecom projects online over the years, so we actually understand how to design landing pages to entice people to take action.

Custom solutions are our thing. Using other people’s work (themes/templates) to deliever solutions to our clients is NOT our thing.

What do we do?
    We’re a team of full stack web developers, which means we can handle just about any small → medium sized web project. Backend, frontend, databases, design, we do it all.

What sets us apart?

• We don’t use templates / plugins. Everything we do is from scratch.
    • We speak the same language as everyone, and I don’t just mean English. What I mean is, we don’t talk too technical to our clients. We explain things in a way that makes them feel at ease, and not lost.
    • 100% Aussie, with 100% Aussie support
    • Our development efforts directly correlate with businsess growth. What good is a website that doesn’t convert?
    • Our page load times are basically instant because of how we built our technology stack. Try doing that with WordPress ;)

How can we help aussie business owners?
    I’ll quickly list a few ways we can help grow your business.

• Building landing pages for your funnels / paid traffic to land on.
    • Building Shopify themes & headless commerce
    • Building small scale ecommerce stores (for when you don’t need a big setup like Shopify)
    • Building web applications for your business. An example could be a a tshirt designer app that a retail store would want to help their customers pick the right shirt.
    • Building CMS (content management systems) that don’t rely on an unsecure, oudated platform (Ahem, WordPress ;) )

Our 2021 Focus
    We launched Devup in December 2020 (prior to this, we were essentially freelancing locally).

New business owners — get more leads / sales for your services with a new online presence
    Getitng new business owners online with a landing page, email setup, lead generation form, and even taking care of your Google my business setup, Facebook pixel, etc etc.

Existing busines owners — better optimize the traffic you’re already getting
    For the people already using paid ads, social media marketing etc, we want to build landing pages that optimize your campaigns. Basically, we use design & sales copy to increase your conversion rates (get more bang for buck on your ad spend).

Thanks for your time, and have a blessed 2021.
    Cheers

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,175

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo.

We have a Welcome thread that will give you a heads up about our standards and the rules we enforce to make the community a helpful and positive experience for all of our members.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

OUR RULES are in this thread:

https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-to-the-flying-solo-forums-please-play-nicely.589/

We monitor all posts and I have deleted yours because it does not meet our standards.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.