Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Did I get this blog post right?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SamanthaE
    • Total posts: 235
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

This morning I bit the bullet and started my blog. I would really like some feedback on my writing (as I know this is a topic that won’t interest many people outside my industry).

1. What needs reviewing?
    My blog post

2. What does your business do?
    Provide medical software solutions

3. Who is your target market?
    Solo Health Professionals, Practice Managers

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    I want to make sure that I am getting the tone right and that what I am saying actually makes sense. I am worried that I am going to miss the mark with what I am trying to communicate.

Thanks for taking the time to help me. I am open to any constructive criticism as my industry does not really do this and I would like to get it right from the outset!

Thanks,
    Sam :)

clintmaher
    • Total posts: 306
    Up

Well done on the post Sam!

Looks spot on for now IMO.

Many people get caught up in getting it word perfect and SEO etc etc although in the early stages consistency is the key.

It reads like you are talking to a real person and that is really well done.

As you start to publish more posts you can begin to interlink with anchored keywords, and do some other simple on page SEO which takes no time at all once you know how.

Now that you have published this you could go and syndicate it across the Internet on various sites, share it on Social Media. Go and promote your good work and pull traffic to your blog :-)

clintmaher
    • Total posts: 306
    Up

Well done on the post Sam!

Looks spot on for now IMO.

Many people get caught up in getting it word perfect and SEO etc etc although in the early stages consistency is the key.

It reads like you are talking to a real person and that is really well done.

As you start to publish more posts you can begin to interlink with anchored keywords, and do some other simple on page SEO which takes no time at all once you know how.

Now that you have published this you could go and syndicate it across the Internet on various sites, share it on Social Media. Go and promote your good work and pull traffic to your blog :-)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Sounds fine to me.

Could you put a blog link in your header?

Nice work,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Sounds fine to me.

Could you put a blog link in your header?

Nice work,

Matt

ocelot428
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Nice start on the blog! As long as you keep writing blogs with quality content Google will increase the “quality” rating of your site. Quality defined as large relevant blocks of text that is not spam/massive rows of copy paste.

As clintmaher mentioned, interlinking within your site as well as external links will increase your page rank over time.

Charles

ocelot428
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Nice start on the blog! As long as you keep writing blogs with quality content Google will increase the “quality” rating of your site. Quality defined as large relevant blocks of text that is not spam/massive rows of copy paste.

As clintmaher mentioned, interlinking within your site as well as external links will increase your page rank over time.

Charles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.