Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Dipping toes in start up business water!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZoeBic
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi there, always polite to introduce oneself. Zoe here, public relations and social medi abackground, worked for years for both corporate, government and not-for-profit (still am!) but thought it’s about time I try and do it all on my lonesome.

On the process of starting up Down Pat Media – social media solutions for small business. It stemmed from many volunteer hours for friends and family and with great success in their businesses, I thought why not help others!

Looking forward to meeting/chatting with all your new start up owners. It’s scary, but should be a hell of a ride.

Cheers
    Zoe

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Zoe,

Great to have you as part of the forum.

Make sure you include a link to your website in your signature when it’s launched so we can all have a browse.

Good luck with everything. It sounds like you’ve got the right attitude. Enjoy the ride!

Mary

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Zoe,

It’s great to meet you, and to hear a little of your story.

I hope you love every moment of being your own boss. If you need to brainstorm any of the issues that come up, please feel free to start a thread to discuss it – there are always folk around here who are keen to help.

Best of luck to you,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

There is a need for some great social media advice on the forums!

I look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.