Home – New Forums Selling online Direct Debit service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I run a racehorse syndication business, selling shares in racehorses and managing the syndicates.

We charge a flat monthly rate for training fees and other ongoing costs.
    Naturally this makes direct debit appealing to us, but especially to our clients.

Can anyone recommend an affordable solution that would suit casual / low level use – I.E we only send out circa 50 invoices a month at present.

Many thanks,

Michael

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

We recommend http://www.ezidebit.com.au/.

They were one of the early players since this payment method got de-regulated from the banks. They provide a bullet proof and reliable service, backed by good support.

eWAY
    • Total posts: 524
    Up

Hi Michael,

Have you considered using credit/debit cards as well or instead.

The main difference between cards and direct debit from bank accounts is that as card charges are processed instantly, your system can update automatically (invoicing, emailing etc) With direct debit you need to wait a few days and normally reconcile this yourself.

If you used Xero (invoicing/accounting) and eWAY (payment gateway) together you could create the invoice which gets emailed to the customer, the customer pays online through a link on the email and then you’re instantly notified.

Xero and eWAY will integrate with a lot of standard packages as well making it easy to fully automate the business later.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Maclean

spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Thanks Arrow and thanks Maclean. Appreciate the links.

Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.