Home – New Forums Tech talk Disavow toxic, low quality and spammy backlinks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    himanshusoni
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Google created the Disavow tool to allow low quality and toxic links that we are unable to remove, to be discounted from being associated with your site. The backlinks pointing to our site can negatively impact our site’s rankings and authority with Google.

So, make sure we run a backlink audit ion timely basis to analyze links referring to a specific URL, review the “toxic score” for each of our backlinks and create a file that lists all of those URLs and domains that need to be disavowed or removed.

Google states that a properly-formatted list is:

“a text file (the file type must be .txt and it must be encoded in UTF-8 or 7-bit ASCII) containing only the links you want to disavow—one link per line. If you want Google to ignore all links from an entire domain (like example.com), add the line “domain:example.com”. Your text file can include additional information about excluded links, as long as each line of description begins with the “#” character (all lines beginning with # will be ignored). Don’t upload the entire list of links to your site: the text file that you upload is the list of links you want Google to ignore.”

The link removal and disavow process is time consuming, and great care should be taken so that good links that are actually helping your site are not touched, and the ones that are dragging us down are removed.

Link analysis and removal is what everyone need if we find our-self facing a link-based penalty or have been hit by the algorithm update, so don’t miss it.

Cheers!

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 215
    Up
    himanshusoni, post: 271060, member: 119253 wrote:
    Google created the Disavow tool to allow low quality and toxic links that we are unable to remove, to be discounted from being associated with your site. The backlinks pointing to our site can negatively impact our site’s rankings and authority with Google.

What is your process for identifying toxic links?

businesstrade.com.aubuy or sell a business
    himanshusoni
    Up

The first and easiest step is just to gather your backlink data from link explorers, I mainly use Moz, SEMRush and Monitor backlinks for that thing. In Monitor Backlinks, problematic links are flagged with a “warning” icon on the farthest-left column. This warning icon is shown whenever a linking domain triggers one of these low-quality signals: high spam score, low DA, unindexed website, low trust flow, high external links and un-natural anchor texts.

Then, manually review all those backlinks and address the bad ones either through disavowal or outreach.

I noticed that your DA is 21, would you like to make it 50+ within a month?

Cheers!

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 215
    Up
    himanshusoni, post: 271075, member: 119253 wrote:

How will you achieve that without using black hat techniques?

businesstrade.com.aubuy or sell a business
    himanshusoni
    Up

Can’t share the exact method – but I’m in this field from past 11+ years, and have helped so many clients around the globe. This is no where related to black hat, 100% ethical and purely white hat, thanks!

Ecofin Solutions ForU
    Participant
    Up

Cheers!

Boosting domain authority from 21 to 50+ in a month is a formidable task.

How would you achieve this?

Can you double the DA of my site?

Dean Braiden
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Here are some tips to find out Disavow toxic, low-quality and spammy backlinks. Such as:

1. Firstly check your backlink on ahrefs
    2. Mark all of the 0 Traffic websites link
    3. Mark all of the low DA websites
    4. Mark 18+ backlink & thin content pages
    5. Mark all of the high spammy score backlink
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Pixeld. Reason: Formatting
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Running a business is hard. There are tools that make it easier. Such a tool is the CRM program. I myself in my company use Firmao software. This program makes it easy for me to manage my company. It makes it easier for me to connect with clients and that’s the most important thing. I can honestly recommend it. They even have their own website, so you can check them out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.