Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Discover Australian Honey.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rodyates
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I have a terrific product! Its Australian Honey. Its like discovering something that you have always taken for granted, actually is superb.

As I see it, its almost pointless trying to contend with competition in the local market, the logistics costs and retail practices take advantage of the fact that so many producers have no alternative.

Like the creatures at the bottom of a stream, people hang on hoping that benevolence will eventually happen. I let go a long time ago, and I see our potential downstream in larger markets like Europe, and Japan.

What we can do better than anyone, is provide products, particularly food, at a very high level of quality, to satisfy the need for Luxury that comes to the surface even in hard times.

Am I the only one who sees this? I am sure the Australian Banks don’t, so one of these days I want to set up a Bank for those of us who generate all their profits.

Maybe it will be a case of How much moneyhoney have you got in the HoneyBank, Honey!

I have a hunch that new ideas are about to emerge that will change so many things. I like ethical and moral clarity, I think that a circle of trust is crucial.

If you share the same general idea, I’d like to hear from you.

competitions
    • Total posts: 96
    Up
    rodyates, post: 3412 wrote:
    I have a terrific product! Its Australian Honey. Its like discovering something that you have always taken for granted, actually is superb. As I see it, its almost pointless trying to contend with competition in the local market, the logistics costs and retail practices take advantage of the fact that so many producers have no alternative.

You can still market in Australia, just takes a little bit of thinking… check this out:

http://www.thehoneyfarm.com.au/

I’ve been to this place and it’s fantastic. Loads of different products, samples and also interactive and educational.

competitions
    • Total posts: 96
    Up

Oh, and their icecreams are wunderbar!

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Rod

Good to have you onboard in this forum. I am sure you will find many here who either agree, disagree or simply challenge your thinking.

Keep posting and I’m sure your conversations will reveal rivers of gold – long sticky ones I expect!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.