Home – New Forums Tech talk DIY Website recommendation – wordpress vs wix vs sqaurespace vs Joomla

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Jaylene
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

I think that wordpress is the best CMS. Add plugins to speed it up and Yoast for the SEO and it’s a very robust CMS that will rank well and is easy to maintain. Speed is essential so use a good plugin such as WP-Rocket which uses caching and lazy load for images..

moodycharles037
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I would love to know who you used on Fiverr. Maybe it would be best to send me your designers name per Message?
    Thanks for your help! Its great to get a first hand recommendation!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

For the development of the company takes a lot. Strength, perseverance, hard work. All this is very important, another important aspect is the good management of the company. This can be facilitated by good CRM software. I use Firmao software in my company and I can honestly recommend it. It has a lot of useful features to facilitate the conduct of business

jameshaldane.com.au
    Participant
    Up

I found WordPress too difficult. I researched Wix and Squarespace and Wix came out slightly better than SS. Currently WIX website costs me $1AUD daily (covers hosting, ‘tutorials’ and an email through google) but they do not support “.com.au”, you’ll need a separate service and payment for this which isn’t a big issue. I found it relatively easy to use – there’s always drama though. If you’re not committed to learning some design fumdamentals I wouldn’t recommend it. You can pay a WIX affiliate to do one for you (see wix site) from memory it was $500 – $1000

Coast Hosting
    Participant
    Up

Hello Dave here from Coast Hosting, setting up a web site is very simple we offer a free web site builder as part of our hosting plans. Should you need us in future please do reach out via our live chat on our web site we are happy to help! Also locally hosted in Sydney! http://www.coasthosting.net

Coast Hosting - Web Hosting | Australian Servers | Cloud Technology Start your web site hosting today from $6.00 AUD per month https://www.coasthosting.net
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.