Home – New Forums New here? Share your story DK from Leumeah, NSW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dkundu
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

My name is Dinangkur Kundu (I know it’s very hard to pronounce, that’s why short is DK). I am following this forum for sometime and found it very useful and informative. I am a full-time network support analyst for a private school in Sydney. I am also trying setup a solo business in web development (I have almost 6+ years experience). I have done couple of sites here but people are not optimistic about spending enough to develop the site. Most of the people want lot of things with minimum expenses. Also they threat to send the work to India or Nepal. So, I am frustrated about this business idea. 3 months before, I have done my certificate IV in training and assessment. I have started teaching IT in vocational college and pay is good ($60/hour). At this moment, they are paying me under my ABN. I have decided to promote me as trainer rather web designer because there are few people who are willing to pay $60/hour for a solo web developer.

I am requesting experienced trainer to offer me some tips, so I can develop myself. How can I keep myself at the top?

As I said before I have a full-time job. They are deducting my tax from my salary. The money I earn from training, I need to pay the tax by myself. How much money I should put aside for tax? I earn avg $2400/month. I am also thinking to redesign my site as trainer. Any tips from experienced trainer or solo player! Thanks in advance.

Neddy
    • Total posts: 392
    Up
    dkundu, post: 73257 wrote:
    Hi all,

My name is Dinangkur Kundu (I know it’s very hard to pronounce, that’s why short is DK).

…………….

I am also thinking to redesign my site as trainer. Any tips from experienced trainer or solo player! Thanks in advance.

Hello DK – welcome. You haven’t given a link to any website? If you do so, we can perhaps give you some helpful comments.

Cheers, Ned

dkundu
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thanks Neddy for your reply. I took off my Australian site. My outsource website is http://www.quantumcloud.com. I am in the process to replace my Australian site with trainer information.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.