Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Do 1 thing a day to promote your business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    tkc2012
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    ::
    Magnetism, post: 108864 wrote:
    I agree Tony that word of mouth referrals are the most powerful.

But it doesn’t hurt to use social media to expand and strengthen those referrals! That’s basically what social media is, a giant 24/7 networking cocktail party. Just sadly without free cocktails…

Here’s a purely hypothetical question: if someone only had 15 mins a day to spend on marketing, what would you recommend they do?
    This hones things down to only the most effective and efficient.

I’d send an email to a prospective client or interact with prospects on Twitter or Facebook (or Flying Solo).

612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up

Today I purchased a bigaussiegiveaway.com regional day :-)

612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up

Today I purchased a bigaussiegiveaway.com regional day :-)

tkc2012
    Up

Today and gave my (ex) bank manager my business card and asked him to keep me in mind if (when) they are looking for a commercial cleaner / window cleaning.

tkc2012
    Up

Today and gave my (ex) bank manager my business card and asked him to keep me in mind if (when) they are looking for a commercial cleaner / window cleaning.

writeNOISE
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

I sent off a few emails today to former and potential clients.

But to be honest, I really struggle with marketing. I’ve read the responses of others here and wonder what I’m missing? I seldom blog, and the same goes for social media in particular. How do you use facebook or LinkedIn (or Flying Solo for that matter) to attract clients/referrals? I’m not the type to post on my facebook or LinkedIn pages just for the sake of it (that may sound odd, considering I’m a writer). Besides, I feel it would get lost amid the sea of posts from similar businesses.

That’s just it: how do you establish your niche – and get responses – in an already saturated sphere?

writeNOISE
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

I sent off a few emails today to former and potential clients.

But to be honest, I really struggle with marketing. I’ve read the responses of others here and wonder what I’m missing? I seldom blog, and the same goes for social media in particular. How do you use facebook or LinkedIn (or Flying Solo for that matter) to attract clients/referrals? I’m not the type to post on my facebook or LinkedIn pages just for the sake of it (that may sound odd, considering I’m a writer). Besides, I feel it would get lost amid the sea of posts from similar businesses.

That’s just it: how do you establish your niche – and get responses – in an already saturated sphere?

PR Guru Julie
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Did anyone mention good old face-to-face networking? Business breakfasts, seminars/conferences etc etc. That can work wonders just eyeballing someone – or vice-versa! Those of us online need to get out sometime…(Note to self)

PR Guru Julie
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Did anyone mention good old face-to-face networking? Business breakfasts, seminars/conferences etc etc. That can work wonders just eyeballing someone – or vice-versa! Those of us online need to get out sometime…(Note to self)

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.