Home Forums Starting your journey DO I need a license in NSW

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #993209
    • Total posts: 9

    Hi guys and thankyou in advance for any assistance.

    I am getting geared up to distribute a particular product line from an overseas supplier. I was just hoping someone here could advise me if, and what sort of license/s I would need to distribute this product. They can be classed as adult products and I will only sell 4 products from that manufacturer. I am never going to open a full blown adult store, just be the distributor in NSW to start with.

    Thanks again

    • Total posts: 453

    Hi Sydney,

    I would suggest looking on Australian Business License and Information Service (https://ablis.business.gov.au/pages/home.aspx) – you enter in a few details and then it points you in the right direction regarding the licenses you should be acquiring.

    Oh, and make sure your insurance covers you for importing products (you will probably need to go to a specialist provider anyway as most mainstream insurers don’t like the adult industry) – hit me up if you need any assistance with that side of it…..



Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.