Home – New Forums Other discussions Do you collect anything?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Lately, by default, i appear to be quite effective at collecting emails… as all collectors, i am still unsure what to do with them, where to store them and whether i should put any in the trash.. what to do..

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 161776 wrote:
    Lately, by default, i appear to be quite effective at collecting emails… as all collectors, i am still unsure what to do with them, where to store them and whether i should put any in the trash.. what to do..

Cheers
    Jason ;)

I also seem to collect emails, but have learnt to file them away nicely now.

I hope none of my emails to you make it to the trash Jason, they are all pure gold :D

Hmmm….so what do I collect, some may call me a hoarder but I have learn’t to be more minimalistic these days and if I haven’t used it in the past say 5 years it can go.

But I do have a stamp collection 😮

Cheers

Cat :)

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

re Burgo I like to collect “MONEY”.
    There seems to be however a small problem, whenever I have collected a reasonable amount “shewhomustbe” spends it.
    If “shewhomustbe” dosent then her apprentice “daughter” does.

Burgo,don’t you know by now that all coins, particularly the gold ones, belong to ‘she who must be obeyed’, ‘the children’ and ‘the grandchildren’ and ‘the tooth fairy’ for all those annoying extras? So collecting coins doesn’t really go anywhere. :)

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up
    KarenC, post: 161790 wrote:
    re Burgo I like to collect “MONEY”.
    There seems to be however a small problem, whenever I have collected a reasonable amount “shewhomustbe” spends it.
    If “shewhomustbe” dosent then her apprentice “daughter” does.

Burgo,don’t you know by now that all coins, particularly the gold ones, belong to ‘she who must be obeyed’, ‘the children’ and ‘the grandchildren’ and ‘the tooth fairy’ for all those annoying extras? So collecting coins doesn’t really go anywhere. :)

Karen who said they were “COINS”
    Thats what I get left with hahahahahahahahahahaha

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up
    Cat – GLC, post: 161788 wrote:
    I also seem to collect emails, but have learnt to file them away nicely now.

I hope none of my emails to you make it to the trash Jason, they are all pure gold :D

Hmmm….so what do I collect, some may call me a hoarder but I have learn’t to be more minimalistic these days and if I haven’t used it in the past say 5 years it can go.

But I do have a stamp collection 😮

Cheers

Cat :)

Really! Stamps! I have some that really should have a different home

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Owls (yes, like the echidnas, they are the inanimate ones…)

Kathy

M.T.S.
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

I used to Collect Coins until someone stole my whole collection, i had almost all the special edition australian coins, and i also had a fair bit of foreign currency as well, thanks to my parents being taxi drivers :P

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up
    M.T.S., post: 162629 wrote:
    I used to Collect Coins until someone stole my whole collection, i had almost all the special edition australian coins, and i also had a fair bit of foreign currency as well, thanks to my parents being taxi drivers :P

Yeah, my stamp collection grew in wonderful ways when my Mum worked for the Records department of a government department… :)

Kathy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.