Home – New Forums Tech talk Do you consider building a website or use social media?

• This topic has 18 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by ruonline.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Running a business is hard. There are tools that make it easier. Such a tool is the CRM program. I myself in my company use Firmao software. This program makes it easy for me to manage my company. It makes it easier for me to connect with clients and that’s the most important thing. I can honestly recommend it. They even have their own website, so you can check them out

Scarlett74
    Participant
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

If you have buyers from all over the world and can be deliver products outside the country then I suggest you to create an online store any online marketplace like eBay, Alibaba and then promote your store on social media platforms like Facebook, twitter and Instagram.

Scarlett74
    Participant
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

If your main goal is marketing then you can do it on Social Media Platforms. Website basically is your online portfolio. You can build a website for explain all about your business, contacts, etc like visiting cards.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.