Home – New Forums Tech talk Do you know a CRM that does this?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up
    ::

Hi guys, I’m looking for this functionality.

• User signs up to Trial Informly and I add them to the CRM via the CRM’s API (worst case I could do it manually).
    • I want my team to then associate some attributes with each user such as how they heard about us and what stage of the buying cycle they are at with us.
    • I then want the system to trigger emails to my team to remind us to do certain stuff – i.e. 1 month after a user is changed from ‘Trial’ to ‘Paid’ send email X to my staff member to notify them to make contact with the client.

At this stage I’m not looking to automate any of the client contact I just want to make sure the CRM automatically emails us at key stages.

I’m pretty sure most CRM’s will do parts 1 and 2 but I’m not really sure about part 3. Any ideas? I’m going to stat with Zoho and see how that goes but if you know of something specifically I’d love to hear it.

Gavin_S
    • Total posts: 80
    Up

As far as I know, Infusionsoft might be ideal for this? I only have limited experience with this particular CRM but I think it might be worth looking at.
    Good luck!

Evo the marketing guy
    • Total posts: 58
    Up

Yes, Zoho can do number three.

Best of luck.

Evo.

websitedesigner
    Up

Thanks guys I’ve been playing with Zoho currently it looks perfect for what I need. There are some cool apps for SAAS companies like customer.io and intercom.io that look awesome too but Zoho is working for what I need right now.

websitedesigner
    Up

Just an update on this. Zoho does everything I want here. It’s a little bit clunky and looks and feels like something that was developed a few years ago but the functionality is pretty damn awesome. I remember playing around with Sugar CRM a few years ago and it was pretty similar but it didn’t have the feature set in the open source version (workflow etc). Zoho seems to be free for up to 3 users which is all I need also which is a bonus.

Tingle
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Capsule CRM has “tracks” in which you can definebworkflowsincluding timing after key(is in your case x days after sign up). $12 user/month, also integrates nicely with key apps. We have integrated withbabgreat product called QuoteRoller(which is magic but I digress!)

websitedesigner
    Up

Yeah Zoho does that. One little annoyance though is you can set the task creation to be x days after lead is added etc however I don’t think I can customize the notifications so they include the name of the lead. I can customize the ones that get sent initially but not the ones that are sent after x days. Minor issue really

Phillip P
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

I use infusionsoft and it does this like a boss… But its expensive and hard to setup the whole thing. im an expert these days haha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.