Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Do you know about NAB’s The Village free coworking space?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,243
    Up
    ::

[USER=54379]@Tom ISW[/USER] reading your post, I totally thought you were going to say go on Thursday because the coffee is good!

Tom ISW
    • Total posts: 180
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 244276, member: 78928 wrote:
    [USER=54379]@Tom ISW[/USER] reading your post, I totally thought you were going to say go on Thursday because the coffee is good!

No way…the coffee is always good. :D

Caron
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    MathewK, post: 244237, member: 68892 wrote:
    Digging up an old thread.

Would love to check it out. I did work on the fit-out years ago, might be the same space??

Any current members like to meet me for a quick tour? Say Tuesday 21st February 2017?

Would love to hear your story whilst I am at it too!

Hi Mathew,
    The hosts provide regular tours – 2pm daily I think, but don’t quote me. It’s best to have them, rather than a member, give a tour because they’ll give you all the required information needed to be a member (the rules have changed a bit since I signed up).

Would be happy to meet you there on the 21st as well. Please locate my email address on my profile and send me an email to schedule a time as I rarely check this forum for communications.

Cheers,
    Caz

Caron
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    Tom ISW, post: 244277, member: 54379 wrote:
    No way…the coffee is always good. :D
    Ha! With Dom, the barista, that’s guaranteed! The coffee is amazing!
    Tom, how have we not met yet?! Potentially because I’m rarely there on a Thursday these days… perhaps you and I could coffee with Mathew on the 21st?
    ckgdesign
    • Total posts: 48
    Up

Caron, this sounds awesome. I’ve been starting to this about working at a place like this, and it seems like a good place to start.

Thanks!

MathewK
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Yep I am still up for 21st of February Caron et al.

Let me know what times you guys will be there on the day. I have a meeting sometime in the morning and will come over after that!

Woop!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.