Home – New Forums Find the help you need Do you know of a good telemarketer?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    • Total posts: 144
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m in need of a telemarketing person to join my team. Must be based in Australia and comfortable dealing with large corporations as well as small businesses.

If you know of anyone, I would love to get details.

Thanks,
    Barb

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Barb,

We’ve had a few chats about telemarketing over the last few months – you might like to check out this thread, which contains some interesting comments and a handful of links to other threads that may be relevant for you.

We’ll also put a shout out on social media and see if we can help you find the right person.

Good luck,
    Jayne

Sydney Business
    • Total posts: 141
    Up

Telemarketing Professionals – 02 9982 2112 – Shaun Thompson

http://www.telemarketingprofessionals.com.au

Barb
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 161026 wrote:
    Hi Barb,

We’ve had a few chats about telemarketing over the last few months – you might like to check out this thread, which contains some interesting comments and a handful of links to other threads that may be relevant for you.

We’ll also put a shout out on social media and see if we can help you find the right person.

Good luck,
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne :)

SamanthaE
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi Barb,

I am not sure if you are still looking for a great telemarketer, but I can highly recommend Maree from My Telemarketing Girl.

She conducted a telemarketing campaign for us with some large government departments and was excellent. Her telephone manner was excellent.

Good Luck,
    Samantha

Barb
    Up
    BranchingOut, post: 161167 wrote:
    Hi Barb,

I am not sure if you are still looking for a great telemarketer, but I can highly recommend Maree from My Telemarketing Girl.

She conducted a telemarketing campaign for us with some large government departments and was excellent. Her telephone manner was excellent.

Good Luck,
    Samantha

Thanks Samantha,

I’ve been in touch with Maree and will investigate that further.

Alan Maddick
    • Total posts: 410
    Up

We normally advertise and recruit our own on seek or a similar site.

Sylvia6333
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Barb, post: 160980 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I’m in need of a telemarketing person to join my team. Must be based in Australia and comfortable dealing with large corporations as well as small businesses.

Thanks,
    Barb

Hi Yes I can telemarket for you I have been doing this for a long time just freelancing for different companies.

Justin Laju
    • Total posts: 89
    Up
    Barb, post: 160980 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks,
    Barb

Hi Barb!

B2B Telemarketing is an excellent way to generate new contacts and business.

We have an excellent B2B Telemarketing service which is all based in Australia. We only hire on-shore B2B focused callers that have experience in the SME and higher end corporate side.

You can hire your own caller in-house, or at home, but then you will need to manage them to keep the ball rolling. It is not easy to find self-starter types, that don’t need micro management. We only hire self motivated business development type mentalities – they just need to be part of the team and they can sail their own ship.

As a smaller type business you will probably find it easier and cheaper to outsource it to a business like Appointment Setter. Our service is very popular with small to medium businesses – as they don’t need to manage their team, just deal with the B2B Leads and Appointments.

Otherwise, I’d place an add on Seek or even Gumtree and run a recruitment campaign.

Justin Laju
    Principal
    Appointment Setter
    Outbound Business to Business Telemarketing & Appointment Setting
    http://www.appointmentsetter.net.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.