Home – New Forums Starting your journey Do you need a bookkeeper?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tahera
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hello friends,
    My name is tahera and i am the owner of “excel accounting and bookkeeping services” excelaccounting.net.au.

If you feel like you need some one who does your business bookkeeping, or
    need some one who set up your business or have some I.T. problem, then you are on the right place. visit our website or simply ring me i should be able to come over, visit you and take the business from there.

best regards
    tahera

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Hi Tahera and welcome to fs :)

Congratulations on starting your business (I’m assuming it’s a new business?).

A suggestion on your website…there are quite a few errors in the text on your site. I’m guessing whoever wrote the content doesn’t have English as their first language? I think it would be a really good idea to have someone go over it for you :)

I’d also be very careful about your claim that business “would be in a much healthier financial position with us”. How can you deliver on this?

Good luck with the business and look forward to seeing you on the forum

Wendy

tahera
    Up

Thank you Wendy for your reply.
    Yes i did give it to one of my friend to do the writing as i was busy with establishment of my business.

Do you think you would be able to point me out the errors that way i can quickly go and correct them?
    cheers

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Tahera, it’s not just a case of spelling and grammar, but more phrasing…the words not running together smoothly.

Perhaps you could have a copywriter look at it for you (there’s lots of them on fs :) ) or sit down with someone who has English as their first language and make the changes together?

Wendy

tahera
    Up

Thank you Wendy. Will take it on board.
    BTW. how can i make my signature here? It seems its not through my account as it does not give me the option.
    is there an other way?

cheers

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    tahera, post: 73484 wrote:
    Thank you Wendy. Will take it on board.
    BTW. how can i make my signature here? It seems its not through my account as it does not give me the option.
    is there an other way?

cheers

Hello Tahera,

You can edit your signature by going into the the user control panel – http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/usercp.php :)

Cheers,
    Shaun

John
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Tahera,
    Congratulations on your new business.
    “It seems like a blind leading another blind”.

To market a product or service, you don’t need a person who has English has their first language but it should be communicated in a clear and in precise manner.Besides there are lot of people out their who can speak English as their first language but when it comes to writing,trust me, they stumble big time.
    Get some advice from an qualified personal to go over your website cause it reflects yourself,needs little corrections.

“you and your business would be in a much healthier financial position with us”.
    This is your vision or mission statement.Large corporations have vision or mission statement which are unachievable,those statements are your dreams.You don’t have to claim for these statements. These are taught in 7 marketing mix.
    But pls do organise them properly.

Cheers.
    John

tahera
    Up

Thank you guys for the feedback.
    Cheers
    tahera

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.