Home – New Forums Find the help you need Do you sell a fabulous man-product?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up
    ::

I’m after suppliers of amazing, unique, fabulous man-products (that is a product that you would buy for a man that is unique!) for my new online store officially launching mid this year.

If you are that someone, or know of someone – pop yourself (or them!) over to navycrockett.com and fill out the supplier side to keep updated with the latest goss on launch :)

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up

I don’t, but my customer does! http://www.facebook.com/leoandspargo

I’ll let her know (Kate), but in the meantime you might want to visit her FB page.

Jenny

TheGoldenGoose
    Up
    Jenny Spring, post: 152992 wrote:
    I don’t, but my customer does! http://www.facebook.com/leoandspargo

I’ll let her know (Kate), but in the meantime you might want to visit her FB page.

Jenny

Thankyou very much Jenny! Might pop them a little message through their FB page :)

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    TheGoldenGoose, post: 152996 wrote:
    Thankyou very much Jenny! Might pop them a little message through their FB page :)

She’ll like that! Let her know Jenny sent you :)

Mistry
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Might be worth checking out the fabulous Uberkate Man Stuff range – have flicked a copy of your message to the owners.
    M

Mistry
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Here is their FB page – also may be a good idea to have a section on your site for men need to buy their beloved a gift (good hint for my hubby!!!)

https://www.facebook.com/uberkate
    M

TheGoldenGoose, post: 152973 wrote:
    I’m after suppliers of amazing, unique, fabulous man-products for my new online store officially launching mid this year.

If you are that someone, or know of someone – pop yourself (or them!) over to navycrockett.com and fill out the supplier side to keep updated with the latest goss on launch :)

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

Fabulous, have liked them on Facebook through the NC page. Hoping they get in touch!

Taking one thing at a time ;)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Leah,

We put a shout out on Facebook for you about this, but have had a few peeps querying what ‘man-products’ are. Rather than us trying to explain, would you like to pop over to the FB thread and share some info? You’ll find it here.

Love the name of the new store, btw :)

Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 153321 wrote:
    Hi Leah,

We put a shout out on Facebook for you about this, but have had a few peeps querying what ‘man-products’ are. Rather than us trying to explain, would you like to pop over to the FB thread and share some info? You’ll find it here.

Love the name of the new store, btw :)

Jayne

Done! Thanks so much for the shout-out and also for letting me know about the thread :) Glad you love the name – SO DO I! Funnily enough ;)

Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up

Hi
    I am a supplier and I’m sure I have a gazillion “different” man products that you would love. I went to your site although did not receive the email to complete my subscription ! You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Kind Regards
    Brooke Curline

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

Hi Brooke

That’s a little odd! I have added you to the list manually, hope that’s ok.

Love your site, you’ve got some cool stuff! Will be in touch closer to soft launch date :)

StubbyStrips
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    TheGoldenGoose, post: 152973 wrote:
    I’m after suppliers of amazing, unique, fabulous man-products (that is a product that you would buy for a man that is unique!) for my new online store officially launching mid this year.

I happen to have the coolest most unique man-product ever… aussie invention.

I’ll fill out the form, but check us out at http://www.stubbystrip.com.au

StubbyStrips
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    StubbyStrips, post: 160704 wrote:
    I happen to have the coolest most unique man-product ever… aussie invention.

I’ll fill out the form, but check us out at http://www.stubbystrip.com.au

I just tried your email link and it didn’t work for me… contact me on [email protected] if you want to chat

TheGoldenGoose
    Up
    StubbyStrips, post: 160705 wrote:
    I just tried your email link and it didn’t work for me… contact me on [email protected] if you want to chat

Hi!

Thanks for getting in touch :) Will be emailing suppliers soon.

The link didn’t work, or your email bounced back?

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

This is why I dream about my manproducts.
    whyimbroke.com

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.