Home – New Forums Wellbeing & balance Do you struggle with social isolation or loneliness at work?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fizbitsweb
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Quick question:
    Do you struggle with social isolation or loneliness at work? Would you like more opportunities to build your professional network while working remotely?

A group of business students is developing a unique web app aimed at reducing isolation by allowing you to connect with co-workers and a broader professional network, spontaneously, and through engaging mentoring and learning experiences. It is called Campfire.

If you would like to learn more, please click here: http://campfiresocial.online/

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Great website,

But, who are the group of students, another anonymous group wishing to get our private data?

Love your non existent privacy policy, but if you dont tell us who you are, how can we trust you

Not saying its not good, but secretive student business is not a promising start, come out of the back ground and tell us about yourselfs

fizbitsweb
    Up

Thanks so much for your feedback. Perhaps we should share a little more about who we are on our website. Sorry that you don’t think the privacy policy is sufficient. I will try to amend. Thanks again for your thoughts.

We are a team of five students from Swinburne University, studying a Lean Startup Springboard subject. Our names are Sarah, Alan, Jakob, Lachlan, and Hammad.

Do you have some ideas about what you would like to know about us?

Thanks again!
    Sarah

bb1
    Participant
    Up
    fizbitsweb, post: 269756, member: 117845 wrote:
    We are a team of five students from Swinburne University, studying a Lean Startup Springboard subject. Our names are Sarah, Alan, Jakob, Lachlan, and Hammad.

Do you have some ideas about what you would like to know about us?

Thanks again!
    Sarah

Sarah, if you are studying a lean Startup Springboard subject, surely they are teaching you what you need to tell prospective customers / users about yourself, just what you have give is 200% more then we knew, but surely they have taught you more about customer engagement.

fizbitsweb
    Up

Thanks, Bert,
    We do learn about customer engagement in other units. I guess there are only 12 weeks of content and they are concentrating on teaching us the Lean Startup methodology.
    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

El Arish Tropical Exotics
    • Total posts: 227
    Up

If you are involved with the project and it’s ongoing, don’t use third person. Be upfront about who you are. Also rethink your “Do you struggle with loneliness” blurb. It sounds like a dating app. Instead of focusing on negatives, focus on increasing happiness, connectiveness, etc. and then tell me why you are different from all the other apps that connects work groups out there.

Good Luck!!

fizbitsweb
    Up

Thanks so much, El Arish, that is really great feedback! I appreciate it a lot :-)
    Cheers :-)
    Sarah

Marisa Lawlor
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I agree with El Arish, Sarah. I am wondering if this could also extend to the great looking landing page of your website.
    Instead of ‘Reducing isolation at home for remote workers’ it could sound more inviting and pro-active as ‘Building connections whilst working remotely’ or something like that.
    Just a thought. Good luck!
    Marisa :)

bb1
    Participant
    Up

And the great positive I can already see, is that we have given you some feedback, and you have already acted upon it, 100 marks just for that alone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.