Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Does anyone know how to use Senuke?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Oscar.08
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Does anyone know how to use Senuke? I would like someone to teach me some techniques on senuke process by presenting videos and guides that will enable to use it for seo purposes.

DigitalDomination
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    Oscar.08, post: 87634 wrote:
    Does anyone know how to use Senuke? I would like someone to teach me some techniques on senuke process by presenting videos and guides that will enable to use it for seo purposes.

Watch the training videos on the website if you actually bought the product. They’re pretty comprehensive.

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

I’m starting to hear senuke everywhere, what is all the fuss with this? Has it been proven to actually work?

Nick.

DigitalDomination
    Up

Yes it works but for most people they won’t have the time or ability to use it properly. We don’t use it anymore with our SEO services as we have better ways but they cost more unless you have a good amount of clients to share the cost.

Tony Pfitzner
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

I actually use Raven Tools. They provide a highly logical framework for approaching and managing all your internet marketing as well as SEO.

if you are interested, I have posted a Raven Tools review here that outlines the main functions.

You still have to know what you are doing. Tools are just that – tools.

DigitalDomination
    Up

We use Raven as well Tony – but Senuke is a different beast for a different purpose. Senuke is an automated link building tool.

Netboost SEO
    • Total posts: 191
    Up

unless you fully understand the consequences of using senuke on your website I suggest staying away from such tools and focus on trying to get natural links via guest blogging etc. Tools like xrumer and senuke can get your site penalised by google very quicky if you are not extremely careful

themot
    • Total posts: 150
    Up
    Netboost SEO, post: 89183 wrote:
    unless you fully understand the consequences of using senuke on your website I suggest staying away from such tools and focus on trying to get natural links via guest blogging etc. Tools like xrumer and senuke can get your site penalised by google very quicky if you are not extremely careful

Cool, I might Xrumer the $%^ out of some of my competitors and take them down!!!!!

;)

Netboost SEO
    Up
    themot, post: 89184 wrote:
    Cool, I might Xrumer the $%^ out of some of my competitors and take them down!!!!!

;)

that generally only works on new or low authority websites – if you want to know more about the subject then educate yourself here

Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up

Guys, it is really difficult to hurt a site by pointing links to it! Google are well aware that some folks would happily buy lots of crappy SENuke and XRumer type links to their competitors in order to de-rank them!

Now linking out from your site to others is a different issue, that one can get you a bunch of trouble if you link to “bad neighbourhoods”.

my two cents

Netboost SEO
    Up
    Aidan, post: 89192 wrote:
    Guys, it is really difficult to hurt a site by pointing links to it! Google are well aware that some folks would happily buy lots of crappy SENuke and XRumer type links to their competitors in order to de-rank them!

Now linking out from your site to others is a different issue, that one can get you a bunch of trouble if you link to “bad neighbourhoods”.

my two cents

Indeed, you will notice in the article I linked that they recommend a minimum of $2500/month to de-rank/google bowl a site with no guarantees of success.

These days it seems that Google just devalues spammy links (eventually) without blacklisting the website. Of course their are exceptions and Google is an unpredictable beast

DigitalDomination
    Up

Why anyone would bother creating thousands of links to their competitors site instead of to their own doesn’t make any sense. Sandboxing your competitor is something you’re not going to be able to do, so don’t waste your time or energy on it.

Leveraging your content creation is a fully legitimate strategy – a good Press release that gets syndicated across a lot of other news sites can help with SEO, but varies in effectiveness.

What did people do before search engines? They gamed the directories by naming their businesses AAAAAPlumbersSydney….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.