Home – New Forums Find the help you need Dog wedding apparel & accessories distributors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AdvancedPetSitting
    • Total posts: 357
    Up
    ::

I hope someone can help me or at least point me in the right direction – I have searched the web with no luck.

I need to find a distributor of wedding apparel and accessories for dogs of all sizes. Preferably from AU/NZ or US/CAN or even Europe. I don’t really want to deal with China because I have heard so many horror stories from people who have dealt with Chinese distributors online.

FMPV
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    AdvancedPetSitting, post: 153141 wrote:
    I hope someone can help me or at least point me in the right direction – I have searched the web with no luck.

I need to find a distributor of wedding apparel and accessories for dogs of all sizes. Preferably from AU/NZ or US/CAN or even Europe. I don’t really want to deal with China because I have heard so many horror stories from people who have dealt with Chinese distributors online.

Hi there, so as I understand you are looking for an Australian distributor of your product. Do you have a website or product / business profile info I can see.
    Kind regards
    Camilla Irwin

Seru
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi Monika,

I dont deal with your particular product but I’d like to help you get them from China as I have an office in Shenzhen.

Are the products you’re looking for custom made? Or are you just taking whats available on the line from the suppliers.

Let me know and I can help out if you want.

Cheers,
    Seru

AdvancedPetSitting
    Up
    Keenbeans, post: 153277 wrote:
    Hi there, so as I understand you are looking for an Australian distributor of your product. Do you have a website or product / business profile info I can see.
    Kind regards
    Camilla Irwin

Hi Camilla,

We are not an online store. We are a pet care service and one of our services is pet wedding attendant and we have decided to offer our clients some doggy clothes and accessories for the dogs to wear at weddings. Our website in in my signature.

AdvancedPetSitting
    Up
    Seru, post: 153289 wrote:
    Hi Monika,

I dont deal with your particular product but I’d like to help you get them from China as I have an office in Shenzhen.

Are the products you’re looking for custom made? Or are you just taking whats available on the line from the suppliers.

Let me know and I can help out if you want.

Cheers,
    Seru

Hi Seru,

I am looking to buy whatever is on the line at the moment. I am interested mainly in various bow ties, tuxedos, dresses and ring bearing pillows.

At first I will not be buying big. I want to get some stock and see how we go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.