Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Donna Short – Highfields Administrative Services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Donnalea
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Donna and I live in Highfields, Toowoomba, Qld. I have recently started my own business after having worked full time in the bookkeeping and administration fields for over 15 years.

I have joined this forum to firstly introduce myself and my business but also to be able to network with other people in the area.

I offer a variety of services from bookkeeping, secretarial services, short contract work and general typing to any small business or budding authors out there!

I would like to also in the near future offer small class training to anyone that is interested in learning MYOB or any of the other Microsoft packages.

Would love to be also involved in a networking group if there is anyone interested in joining me – just drop me a line and lets get networking!!

All the best
    Donna.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Donna

Great to have you here, thanks for diving in! You’ll find a good few other from your local area in this thread in our meet ups section.

See you around the boards!

Robert

MJS_Virtual
    • Total posts: 82
    Up

Hi Donna,

Congrats on taking the leap from employee to business owner! It can be a pretty scary time, but it sounds as if you’ve got some great plans and there’s a wealth of knowledge and information on here that is bound to be of use going forward.

Good luck!

HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up

Hi Donna

A bit late on the welcome, but hello! I’m from Toowoomba and run a financial planning business in town. Do you get into T-bar much?

Always on the look out for great people we can add to our network of people to refer clients, and something like bookkeeping is the kind of thing we do get clients asking about…”do you know anyone…” kind of thing.

Drop us a line if you’re interested in working together or something :)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Donna,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Donna. If you have a website, you can add it to your signature by going to the control panel section of your profile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.