Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Dr. Brett Roe – Founder: Roopons Mobile Coupon & Loyalty Reward App

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brett from Roopons
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Greetings,

I joined this service as I am looking for investors / distribution rights holders for my new Mobile App.

Roopons is Australia’s First Mobile Coupon & Loyalty Reward App. The only app that combines coupons and loyalty rewards in Australia.

It’s FREE, EASY, FAST and at your fingertips 24 hours a day. All coupons are valid and continuously updated in real-time. Consumers redeem coupons via QR code and get great deals on Restaurants, Retail, Salons, Spas, Holidays, Fitness, Sports, Services, Online Shopping and Much More.

Learn more at http://www.roopons.com.au

I am also on LinkedIn. Thanks. Brett

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Brett,

Welcome to the forums, and best of luck with Roopons!

Dave

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Welcome to Flying Solo.

Interesting app you have, but not sure it’s first. I am sure I have seen these apps around for a number of year.

Cheers,

Matt

Brett from Roopons
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Matt. If you can source a coupon + loyalty reward app in Australia please let me know the name of it. I have yet to identify one. Thanks.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

I guess it’s the mixture of loyalty and coupons that sets you apart. Plenty of separate ones.

Good luck with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.