Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Drinks with Sydney Flyingsoloists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Burgo
    • Total posts: 2,099

Why not a Wednesday arfternoon/evening 9th december anything later than that would clash. Do we have a management decission?

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459

9 dec is fine with me. ;-)

BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Astrid, post: 16498 wrote:
    9 dec is fine with me. ;-)

ok with me too

HappyCamper
    • Total posts: 42

Been following this string off and on but can never make it.

So on this visit to site, good to see it is looking like a day that I can make!

Wednesday 9 Dec is penciled in.

Burgo

So how many of you can make the 9th, lets make it a Christmas Celebration, May even get Pam to make a Christmas Cake. Now this could be fun, but we need ALL the Sydney Soloists to join in that includes you Robert Peter and Sam, or should we all meet at your office????

I wonder would it be possible to either get some Flying Solo ID card we hang around our necks or Flying Solo Caps…need to know numbers for this though.
    ‘come on we can do this FLYING SOLO takes over James Squires on 9th December……………….

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274

Hi Burgo

Coming to the office may not work…as we don’t have one! We’ll check diaries and try to make it along.

Sam lives up north these days and is 8 months pregnant…so we won’t be seeing her that’s for sure!

Have a great week,

Robert

BB
    • Total posts: 215

Oohhh! That sounds great!

But, dammit, I’m flying home early on the 8th.

*sigh* maybe another time….

B.B.

Burgo

Robert does Flying Solo have a logo that could be put onto a cap?
    Oh and may we use it to promote Flying Solo ( I must start asking permission to do these things…sorry)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274

Hi Burgo and other social types – Peter and I would love to join this little gathering on the 9th. I can certainly send you an FS logo…but are you sure that printing a cap is what’s needed?

I can’t believe we’ll have trouble finding each other. I can always bring a logo print out on an A4 sheet and we can affix to a nearby wall if necessary.

What do you think?

Looking forward to catching up again,

Robert

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459

Hi Burgo – are you going to book a table? With all the xmas parties in December it might be busy.

Burgo

For how many, I wonder Craig booked one for ten last time and we were squashed into a cubile, what does everone think?

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347

In case I’ve missed another post somewhere – is the 9th still on at James Squire?

Burgo

Thanks Robert that would be great, Jana yes 9th James squires

BruceR
    • Total posts: 195

OK, to help get an idea of numbers I have again setup an event on LinkedIn http://events.linkedin.com/Flying-Solo-drinks-Sydney/pub/175704 and have sent invitations to those soloists I’m linked to on there. Anyone else can obviously register using the link above.
    I agree with Astrid, we’d certainly need to book for a Friday in December so will need to know numbers.

The Cafe Ninja
    • Total posts: 124

I won’t be there this time but I’ll try to make the next one if it’s on a Friday (weeknights are bad for me!)

TPN

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.