Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Drinks with Sydney Flyingsoloists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 166 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274

Awesome, thanks again for taking on the booking Patrick. Peter and I look forward to seeing you next week!

Robert

marvelit
    • Total posts: 169

well i think i will be asking for the flying solo table because I dont know one single person! lol.

peppie
    • Total posts: 525

Well, I’ve been holding back – till I had some idea of what I was doing.

I am expecting to be at the appointed place for the Sydney Soloists Get Together tomorrow, but it might be 6pm before I get there! Looking forward to a good chat.

Burgo
    • Total posts: 2,099

We all look foreward to this, been a while since we have had a chat.

Just starting to wunder will a table for twenty be enough. You realise this will be an oportuntity to meet with Robert and Peter. I shall be there as close to 5 as possible. So come and celebrate, whatever Christmas, a good season or just good friends

marvelit

hey is there a dress code at this place?

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Burgo

Well they let me in if thats any help……………

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459

Well, you don’t show much of a dress code to marvelit.

:)

marvelit

Hahah :p

Burgo

Can I just say if you didnt make last nights gettogether you missed out in meeting with some wonderful people. Yes we had 15 forum members turn up and even a non forum member who will be joining the forum.

Thank you all for coming along and I hope I didnt bore you. Unfortunately Paul and I suffer from deafness and maybe some of our answers could have been a little confusing or even a little strange its only because we didnt quite hear the conversation properly. Still it is fun.

Robert and Peter the FS administrators were there and from what I saw enjoyed meeting some of the newbies. Peppie, Numberz and Astrid have been coming along to our gettogethers for over twelve months, but the exciting thing was the mumber of new members that came along.

So a special thanks to all of you that came along and help make an interesting evening.

I appears that I have been delegated to organise the next gettogether so as asked I will make a new thread.

Janet Horton
    • Total posts: 7

It was great to meet and chat with everyone last night at King Street Wharf. Happy Hour for the solo employee…what a great concept!

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274

Come on Janet, every hour is happy hour when you work for yourself!

Well it’s a good theory anyway.

Thank you to all who came along last night, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was delightful to meet people in the flesh!

Love YOUR work forum peeps,

Robert

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,118

Oooh … Joined a bit late in the forums to make this.

Is this a regular get together? If so, when is the next one?

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464

Hi Jake

Patrick has kindly started a new thread for the next Sydney Soloist drinks night.

You’ll find it over here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/nsw/4383-february-gettogether-sydney-fs.html

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 14 posts - 166 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.