Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Drinks with Sydney Flyingsoloists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up
    ::
    The Process Ninja, post: 11117 wrote:
    Hi Guys how many did you get this time? – sorry I had to miss it, the missus and I had a rare chance to get out together away from the toddler squad and that can’t be missed these days…hope you had a good time.

Hi Craig, it was a quality group – 4 of us. Astrid, Burgo and Paul (peppie). Hope to meet you next time.

Bruce

The Cafe Ninja
    • Total posts: 124
    Up

For sure!

Live4
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi Sololists!

Are you guys still catching up?

I’m a new business and would love to catch up with some small business owners.

I’m located in Newcastle, however I am in Sydney every 2nd week. We have a forum here in Newcastle and it has been great, but I would love to touch base with a few Sydney Sololists as we are looking to tap into the market in the big smoke!

I look forward to hearing from anyone!

Best regards,

Zara Motbey
    Live4 Pty Limited

The Cafe Ninja
    Up

Hi Zara, we haven’t met up for a month or two. I’m thinking that maybe we’ll organise something after flyingsolo live (16th Sept)…hopefully with a bit of astute networking there we can boost our numbers and get a few coming along. We usually meet on a Friday night (probably in the CBD). So I’ll tentatively say maybe early Oct for the next one. Stay tuned…

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Early October sounds good to me. Has been along time between drinks and Im starting to get thirsty.

Jenna
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Guys,

I’m new to the forum and the whole game, but I’d be keen to meet up for some drinks in the CBD (or the Ranch!).

Cheers

Jen

FinSpec
    • Total posts: 54
    Up

October sounds good for me, would love to catch up! So I’m down for one thank you :)

Tristan Boyd
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Early October would be perfect for me, and I would be very keen to meet some of you guys face to face.

I’ll keep an eye on the thread.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

The Ranch on Epping Rd is ok for some of us but could be too far out of town.

Tristan Boyd
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Who would have thought that a place called “the Ranch” would be too far out of town…? ;-)

I don’t mind where we go. Happy to follow the crowd.

Live4
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Brilliant! Early Oct sounds good and Fridays are great – means I can plan a weekend in Sydney!

Will keep checking this post for any updates. Ranch is good and so is CBD.

Zara

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi all
    Greetings from Flying Solo Live – if you are here, we hope you are having a great time, and if you couldn’t make it, please know that you are missed!

Bruce, Craig and I have just made an executive decision over lunch, and the date for the next Sydney drinks meet up will be:

Friday 9th October, from 7pm (but feel free to turn up earlier).
    James Squire Hotel, King Street Wharf

Hope to see lots of you there! Please post here so we know to look out for you!
    Jayne

The Cafe Ninja
    Up

Hi all – I will be there from about 5:30 so turn up anytime – hope to see you there!

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Hi all, perhaps one day you could have a lunch at say Darling Harbour or Parramatta, where’s there’s parking, on a Saturday to allow for out-of-towners who can’t get to evening stuff? Have a great time everyone. :)

dexx
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi
    I’d like to come along
    Dexx

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.