Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Drinks with Sydney Flyingsoloists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Burgo
    • Total posts: 2,099
    Up

Thanks Bruce I have registered, and left a message

We could all wear our ‘Flying Solo’ T/shirts…………do we have a screen printer on the forum?

Safe Skies
    • Total posts: 202
    Up

Hi All

Ill come along for a drink..

Look forward to it

G

Burgo
    Up

I have invited a number of new forum members and have had a reply from a couple so our numbers should be up.
    Is any one having something to eat @ JS or are they expensive ( or should I bringalongasandwich) Ive actually been saving my pension just for the Flying Solo Forum Sydney meetup.

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

I have a few sales appointments in Sydney on Friday morning, so I will come along for a celebratory or commiseratory cold one :-)

Burgo
    Up

Kevin, Celebratory (think possitive)

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi guys

I am back from Europe but terribly busy since then so I can’t make it to the meeting this time because of some deadlines.

Have fun and check out the menu for me.

Cheers
    Astrid

Burgo
    Up

Welcome home have a good trip, was looking foreward in catching up again
    patrick

WLC
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Wish I could be there, but I’m working that evening. I would like to get together will you next time. If anyone is keeping a distribution list, please include me.

Hopefully it will be before the holidays. WLC.

Wendy Lloyd Curley
    wendy@wlcenterprises.com

Burgo
    Up

Can I just say a very big thank you to Bruce ( Numberz) Craig ( Process NInja) Garath ( Sydney Bloke) Janna ( Fletcher Tax) and from Newcastle Zara and Sally ( Live4).

Even though it was a wet and misserable evening these fellow Soloists braved the wet and cold to spend a few hours getting to know each other and yes Networking.

I had two surprises on Friday night. Garath ( Sydney Bloke ) comes from the same county as I do in England and the second surprise Zara ( Live4) actually grew up around the corner from where I used to live and knows my Daughter and Son. What blew me away was she attended the same schools as them.

See what you miss in not getting involved with a Flying Solo Networking group, it is a small world, as I found out and was very pleasantly surprised.

I know many of you were not able to come, so just keep watching for the next Sydney Flying Solo Networking group date.

Thanks Guys very much appreciated.

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up

It was great to finally put some faces to some of the regular soloists/bloggers.

It’s definitely a small world when people your having a beer with know your kids or lived in your hometown.

Bruce – My shout next time!

Looking forward to the next one!

Fletcher Tax Accountants
    http://www.fletchertaxaccountants.com.au

Burgo
    Up

I have been trying to get my diary up to date and as we all know the festive season is starting to rear it ugly head.

Does anyone want a catch up in November or should we look at December Friday 4th or 11th.

We will need to know who will be coming a so that we can book a table.
    So lets decide on a date first and make it firm then the numbers so that we can book . Everyone happy with James Squires?

Safe Skies
    • Total posts: 202
    Up

Hi Burgo

i am pretty flexible with times..

just let me know when you are thinking and ill be there.

gareth

BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up
    Burgo, post: 16322 wrote:
    I have been trying to get my diary up to date and as we all know the festive season is starting to rear it ugly head.

Does anyone want a catch up in November or should we look at December Friday 4th or 11th.

We will need to know who will be coming a so that we can book a table.
    So lets decide on a date first and make it firm then the numbers so that we can book . Everyone happy with James Squires?

What does anyone think about a different day? – say Thursday. Friday’s are not good for me and I think coming up to Christmas there will be many others in the same boat….

Burgo
    Up

Most days suite me Thursday evenings are good Wednesday evenings are slightly better. “Shewhomustbe” is very easy with me meeting up with Flying Solo members.

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi guys

I have to see how it works out in November, I am flat out. Thursdays don’t work with me but any other day is ok. James S. too ;-)

Cheers
    Astrid

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.