Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Drone Hire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samot
    • Total posts: 157
    Up
    ::

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I asked for your feedback but I’ve been working on a new project and would love to hear your thoughts.

Drone Hire
    http://www.dronehire.org
    An international directory of civilian drone / UAV operators for hire

So in the last few years unmanned aerial vehicles have become very popular. They are a very cheap alternative to helicopters for tasks such as aerial photography and filmography. In the next few years I project that consumers will be hiring these drones(and the people who can fly them) to film weddings, parties, sports events and anything else imaginable. There are also many industrial usages but I won’t go into them here.

I’m looking for feedback on the entire site in general. Is it easy for you to understand what the site exist for? Are there any design quirks and does it present a good image for the company? Who do you think might be the target audience?

Also ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Samot,

Great site, great idea. Its possibly still a little bleeding edge so stick with it and it will grow.

Steve

Samot
    • Total posts: 157
    Up

Thanks Steve, you are right, we are guessing that commercial usage this year will start to enter the main stream.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.