Home – New Forums Logistics Drop Shipping Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KellyK
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I have a large group of members in a Facebook group who I source and buy for in bulk. I have imported and distributed an order through Aust Post and currently have a 2nd order being manufactured in China. My question is, is there a company I can source in Ningbo that can collect my order from the manufacturer, package them and individually address them then send them to individual addresses in Australia & New Zealand? The manufacturer is not prepared to drop ship. Thanks

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi KellyK,

Interesting question!

I hope the community here can offer you some recommendations.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining us :)

Jayne

SourceSmart
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

hello KellyK,

What qtys would there be to be packed and sent out? What weight per package approx?

I have a couple contacts in Ningbo who have done this type of work for me in the past and i would happy to introduce you to them..

Warren,

KellyK
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    SourceSmart, post: 206941 wrote:
    hello KellyK,

What qtys would there be to be packed and sent out? What weight per package approx?

I have a couple contacts in Ningbo who have done this type of work for me in the past and i would happy to introduce you to them..

Warren,

Hi Warren,

Thanks for commenting. This order contains 1008 x 1kg boxes (31cm x 23.5cm x 16.5cm) I would be grateful for any reliable contacts you can provide. Thanks again,

Kelly

SourceSmart
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

hello KellyK,

Ive sent you a private message.

Warren.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.