Home – New Forums New here? Share your story dropshippers req for our chaeity ecommerece site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maud
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hay guys
    I am starting an online store for charity…..want to sell diffrent products. As I believe helping through business is more valuable to community. I need some cheap drop shippers overseas or in australia. What I want is to show their products on my site. So they should be able to provide us with csv to upload. Profit margin should be more than amazon. We wobt be able to buy products before hand. Full backend integration be good.
    Many thanks
    Sherry

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Sherry

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums!

Your business sounds quite interesting. I hope you receive some responses so that you can get your site up and running soon.

Wishing you success with your business.
    Have a great day!
    Lucinda :)

Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    sherry, post: 185246 wrote:
    Hay guys
    I am starting an online store for charity…..want to sell diffrent products. As I believe helping through business is more valuable to community. I need some cheap drop shippers overseas or in australia. What I want is to show their products on my site. So they should be able to provide us with csv to upload. Profit margin should be more than amazon. We wobt be able to buy products before hand. Full backend integration be good.
    Many thanks
    Sherry

Hi Sherry,
    Just wanted you to be aware that the pricing that your dropshippers give you won’t be great if you can’t guarantee quantities. If a company is going to dropship for you from OS, they will expect a decent quantity to even bother doing it for you. The upload is not the problem – your pricing will be.
    Do you have a database to send out your offers to?
    You might be able to find some local companies here in Oz who are looking to clear stock – this would be a better start for you.
    Good Luck.
    Brooke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.