Home – New Forums Starting your journey Dropshipping is not that hard–trust me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    morganacollin
    Participant
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

I’ve now begun my journey with dropshipping. I’ve launched my store and in 2 weeks of rigorous campaigning. budgeting, and planning–I’m happy to say that everything is working out!

I’m not a genius in any sense of the word, nor was I an entrepreneurial prodigy. I was just a flight attendant that lost her job and needed a way to earn while waiting and hoping to get re-hired.

Little did I know; I’d get obsessed. I would go on to read 3 (going 4 now) books about being a self-made millionaire/badass entrepreneur, I’ve been listening to different podcasts, and I’ve read multiple dropshipping guides to last me a lifetime.

It all started with one simple question when I was scrolling through Reddit: [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Links].what is dropshipping?

I’m going to list down my learnings and obstacles as I go through this dropshipping journey. Anyone who is willing to learn can just go through this or pitch in ideas of their own!

How I started
    The first thing I needed to do being recently unemployed was to cut my expenses. I had to calculate how much my savings was and how much time I will need to survive, and how much I can actually afford to spend and invest in this business idea of mine.

My Main Obstacle
    The main thing that blocked my way was myself. I bought into self-doubt and thought I wasn’t good enough. Frankly speaking, most people who end up successful are just regular people who took risks. That’s what I learned the hard (and expensive!) way.

How it’s going
    I’ve established the site and it has profited me $500 on it’s first week. Not quite there yet to breakeven, but results are looking promising.

MY Main Obstacle
    Chat support. This is currently a one-woman business so it’s been a learning curve answering queries, reassuring customers of quality, providing pictures with different angles and etc–this is definitely a full-time job lol.

Where I plan to go
    I want to either be big enough to rebrand or big enough to sell the store to someone else. Excited to see where this journey will bring me and what other future obstacles I’ll be facing! 😀

stephanieq
    Participant
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

What are you drop shipping, where do you ship to and where are your suppliers? What is your shop website?

I see tons of articles and videos about dropshipping and how successful they are, but not a single one reveal their actual shop.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.