Home – New Forums Find the help you need E-commerce web developer wanted – Adelaide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kellyexeter
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

Hi there
    Someone posted the following on our facebook page:

“hi, can you guys do an e-commerce site with approx 450 different products/styles etc starting from scratch (no templates) ie: written in full HTML? thanks”

We don’t have the resources to take on a job of this scope but I was hoping to point them towards a (preferably) Adelaide based company.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] if this is you :)

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

May I ask why Adelaide? Noticed you are in Perth as am I & would possibly be interested in this project.

Cheers,

Brett

kellyexeter
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Hey Brett – well the person who asked is in Adelaide … but realistically the business doesn’t need to be there :)

Could you drop me an email at kelly at swishdesign.com.au and let me know your details and other similar projects?

Tony Pfitzner
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

Thanks for the heads up – I’ll send an email.

We can build an ecommerce site from the ground up if necessary, can handle any sort of scripting job.

We are also based in Adelaide.

Regards

Tony

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    swishdesign, post: 74486 wrote:
    Hi there
    Someone posted the following on our facebook page:

“hi, can you guys do an e-commerce site with approx 450 different products/styles etc starting from scratch (no templates) ie: written in full HTML? thanks”

We don’t have the resources to take on a job of this scope but I was hoping to point them towards a (preferably) Adelaide based company.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] if this is you :)

Hi Kelly,

If you require Australian web hosting for the website, we can definitely provide business grade web hosting that’s backed by a SLA. Our servers are located in Perth and Sydney. We are a Perth based business too :)

Should you have any questions, please send us an email to [email protected].

Best Regards,

Shaun

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.