Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Educating businesses to recruit smarter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ceefa
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hello!

I am a brand spanking new member of this community and feel it will be of great value to keep me updated and connected with like-minded business owners and provide loads of learning when it comes to navigating the fun that is owning a business.

I have worked in human resources and recruiting across two continents for many, many years and when I finally decided to start my own consulting business 7 years ago, I was somewhat surprised that a lot of my work was teaching how to recruit properly and holding my client’s hand throughout the process. After the first time, they usually felt confident enough to recruit on their own using the templates I created for them and the knowledge I passed on.

So I launched a new website recently (http://www.ceefa.com) as an online resource for any company, no matter how big or small, to use when recruiting. It is a different offering than the usual recruiting sites as it provides the tools, in terms of documents (policies, procedures, templates and forms), support and education required to recruit effectively. As a business owner, you are the best judge of the right fit for your organisation even though the task can be daunting given the huge margin of error possible and the knock-on effect when the wrong decision is made.

My goal is that this resource will allow my clients to understand how to find the right person and save themselves a heap of money in the process by relying less on external consultants and taking less time to find that ideal candidate.

If you have any feedback on my site, please let me know. It took a lot of time and effort to get it together – who knew building a website could be so complicated when multiple plug-ins are required!

I am also happy to answer any questions Soloists might have on recruiting!

Very much appreciate your time if you have read through this.

Chelly

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Chelly,

It’s nice to meet you :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, and congratulations on the new venture.

I hope it all goes brilliantly for you, and look forward to following your progress.

All the best,
    Jayne

Ceefa
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thank you for the warm welcome Jayne!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.