Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Eh up me duck! Room for one more?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RoseC
    • Total posts: 58
    Up
    ::

Oh, hey! So glad you caught me. I was just about to go make another cuppa and get stuck into some editing work. Deadlines. Gotta love them. Procrastinating can be fun sometimes too, though…

So, hi. I’m Rose, a professional producer of ‘whip-smart’ content and copy (a former editor’s words, not mine). I’ve joined these forums partly because I’m a micro-business and just setting myself up in Australia – form the UK originally – but also because other small business owners are one section of my target audience.

My guess is you’ll find me hanging out in the Marketing portion of the forums. It’s the bit of business I can talk confidently about, so will hopefully help out where possible. But it’ll also be where I pop any questions I might have, because you know. I think crap content is damaging to business and I wouldn’t mind helping fix that by better understanding my audience’s thought process around creating the words they use for their business.

Hmm, ok so, aside from work stuff: I’m into rock and metal music m/ (kudos if you dig that little symbol), am a bit of a gym bunny, married an Aussie in 2015, and enjoy watching rugby union, cricket and tennis (I even try to play a little tennis now I live in a country that has the climate for it!).

Right, with that said I’m gonna go get stuck into some forum discussions…I mean work. I’m going to go and do that editing work now.

Look forward to getting to know some of you better through the crazy journey we call business.

K, thanksbye.
    Rose

RoseC
    Up
    Michael Grapsas, post: 254867, member: 101624 wrote:
    Welcome, Rose! I imagine you’re a fan of the (turn-of) phrase, “why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?!”.

Michael

Hey Michael, happy Thursday! And nope, you imagine wrong. I have my to-do list and it’s a rare day that I don’t get all the stuff on it done and dusted.

Procrastination is fun/fine as long as you know how to manage it (and also missing a deadline terrifies me!).

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo [USER=102925]@RoseC[/USER] – I love great content too and have seen some websites mangle theirs so I feel it is always good to have another Copywriter around!

Cheers

RoseC
    Up

Thanks for the warm welcome [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER]!

Aye, I’m a big fan of un-mangling words and getting something together that hits business priorities, but speaks to their audience too. Always a challenge, never a chore and usually a whole lot of fun!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.