Home – New Forums Tech talk Electronic document storage?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up
    ::

We’re wanting to set up our new business as a paperless office from scratch, and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with an electronic document storage company they’d like to share or recommend.

We have a lot of paperwork to deal with, so it probably needs to be a commercial grade company.

Thanks in advance! :)

Mégan

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Megan,

I work for a company that provides physical document storage, data tape storage and both digital document storage/backup and imaging services. I don’t promote it on here as it is not a small biz, but please feel free to PM me with your email and I can shoot some details over.

HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up

Thanks AgentMail – have sent a PM :)

VehicleMods
    • Total posts: 124
    Up
    PlanSmith, post: 73748 wrote:
    We’re wanting to set up our new business as a paperless office from scratch, and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with an electronic document storage company they’d like to share or recommend.

We have a lot of paperwork to deal with, so it probably needs to be a commercial grade company.

Thanks in advance! :)

Mégan

There are a number of companies that can help but if it is to be an enterprise grade system you will need a document repository and a method of introducing paper documents to it. I would strongly suggest you look at Ezescan http://www.ezescan.com.au/

and some sort of document management system that Ezescan can stores stuff in for you. I am most familiar with Xerox Docushare but there are many other options. The problem is that these systems are designed for he enterprise so it will be challenging to get it to fit in a startup budget.

Personally, I use Windows Search to find any document or email I have written for years and I run my business email on Google Apps for Business so I have all the power of Google to find my emails. I store my important documents in Google Docs. But my financial records simply go in a deep litter archive box as the month’s transactions are reconciled.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up
    PlanSmith, post: 73778 wrote:
    Thanks AgentMail – have sent a PM :)

Doesn’t seem to have come through, maybe just email me at [email protected] and I can respond there for you :)

Online Fax
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi does part of your documents include faxed papers? if so, i could recommend you one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.