Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Ella heavens’s Story | New Business Setting Up | Having Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi there, My name is Ella Heavens. I have started a new business in sydney. But i am not getting enough customer engagement on my business. I am pretty worried about that. How would I reach out my competitors and other people doing same or relevent business as mine. I have a business of printing shirts on a smaller scale, but as the time passes I am willing to invest more into this business, like making website and promote my business. But for now, Any views or comments by the user’s or people having same difficulties as mine.
    Your Help will be much appreciated.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi @ellaheavens, welcome to the forums!

Just to clarify, are you looking to partner with other t-shirt companies?
    Where are your current sales coming from?

Dave

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Perhaps Ella, you could give us a flavour of what you have done and what the results have been – not the specifics, just the broad brushworks.

Please also note that I will remove further links to your business unless they specifically pertain to your post.

But also, that you are free to set up your signature panel with a link to your business in it.

Cheers
    Paul

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

No Dave. I was having difficulties in customer engagement for my t shirts business. Thanks to a friend of mine who invested his time in marketing. Now it’s much better when I started. At least I am getting enough sales to clear my expenses. Still I need more sales to generate a handsome money from my workwear t shirts business. Can you help me there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.