Home – New Forums Other discussions Ellee receives letter from Premier Anna Bligh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ellee
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ::

Ellee received a letter from Premier Anna Bligh yesterday. Ellee is very proud and further encourage with her campaign by the comments from Premier Anna Bligh congratulating her on her enthusiasim and entrepreneurship. Premier Bligh was requested if Ellee may include her comments re: bullying on her website and Premier Bligh happily gave her premission.

We will update Ellee’s website NO! 2 Bullies to include Premier Bligh’s comments.

Ellee is turning 16yrs old at the end of this week and this has been a terrific start of the week for her.

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

Nice one :o)

On a similar note, I received a lovely email from a lady called Miss Charity who no doubt wanted to scam some money out of me!! lol

Ellee
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    bridiej, post: 49927 wrote:

On a similar note, I received a lovely email from a lady called Miss Charity who no doubt wanted to scam some money out of me!! lol

I’m laughing, thanks for that! I received a phone call similar to your email. Told me she was in the running for Miss Earth. I told her to email me some images etc and I’d put something on the website and assist her with fundraising. All the while I checked out the website for Miss Earth and she was no where to be found. After seeing her images, well you could understand why. Say no more!

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

lol

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    bridiej, post: 49927 wrote:

Sorry about that Bridie (and everyone else). We have banned Miss Charity now, so she won’t be bothering any of us again!

Ahh, spam. The menace of the modern age. :P
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.