Home – New Forums Starting your journey Essential steps to starting a business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jmacgregor
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

I’ve been asked to help a client (BlueChilli) with the digital marketing component of an online course designed to help anyone work through the essential steps required to launch a new business: http://99tolaunch.com

I’ve started a few businesses before and haven’t used any courses, guides or the like. Have you? Apart from this forum are there any books, guides, courses, events or resources you’ve found really really useful?

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I found the local Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) here in Perth offered a lot of free workshops for startups.

Most of the major banks have a business section on their website offering tips, free templates and resource links too.

And the ATO website is a must visit for newbies !

Wendy :)

jmacgregor
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    Couple It, post: 199155 wrote:
    I found the local Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) here in Perth offered a lot of free workshops for startups.

Thanks Wendy. Did you do any of those courses? If so, what did you find most useful about them?

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I did all the free courses I could lol.

The most useful thing about them was that they were short and sharp and covered the basics. After that, I could see the areas where I needed to fill in the gaps.

Then I could spend my limited time and money on paid workshops that would give me greatest value.

Wendy :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.