Home – New Forums Tech talk Eway, anybody using them?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    afashionablelife
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I have just started the process of signing up with Eway.
    Was just wondering if anyone here is using them for their credit card clearances?
    Interested in hearing any information at all, good or bad!

Cheers,

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Jamie

I do – I have used them for a couple of years now – have had no problems at all. They have a pretty good back end system – you can log in and do manual transactions, refunds etc. Happy to give you any more info you might need. You should have no problems with them though.

Accounts Studio
    Up

PS Your site looks interesting …

LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up

Yep, I’m with Sophie – I’ve been using them for a while and having nothing but good stuff to say about them.

I’ve had one or two problems (of my own making) and customer service has always been quick and courteous.

afashionablelife
    Up

Thanks for the feed back!

I have done heaps of research on credit card clearance and they seem to have come up very well every time.
    I will finish my application with them and start using them.

Again, many thanks for the feed back and for giving it so quickly!

Cheers,

afashionablelife
    Up

Hi all,

Just to fill you in on what’s happening with my site.
    I went with Eway, thanks for the great feedback, much appreciated.
    The site is now up and running and is secure, so payments can be made direct with a Visa or Mastercard.

I can’t express enough how easy and helpful Eway were when it came to the setup and integration of the payment gateway.

Also, should plug my web designer’s who did the extra work with marrying the site, bank and payment gateway to Eway at no charge!
    http://www.ecommercewebsites.com.au
    So big thanks to them as well.

Again thanks to all that gave me some great advice and feedback here, without it, I’m not sure if I would have chosen Eway, but am so glad that I did!

Accounts Studio
    Up

Hey that’s great Jamie. Glad to hear it.

silkinteriors
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

I am about to sign up with eWay so thought I’d come by here and do a search for comments/discussions about them. Good to hear the positive feedback.

I love that we’ll be able to take telephone orders and face-to-face orders (with a laptop and internet access) as well as plugging it in to our online shopping card. You can also purchase an iPhone product that enables you to process payments on your phone and obtain a customer signature.

Anyone else using eWay these days?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.